
Many people asking about what is a home equity loan? Home equity loan are a way of using your property equity value to loan money against. Essentially, home equity loan is a ’second mortgage’ - a mortgage loan secured by your property.
What Is Equity Value?
Equity value of your property mean the difference between the value of your home and the mortgage balance. An example, the value of your home/property is $150,000 and the mortgage balance is $50,000. The equity value of your home is $150,000. In other world, your home equity loan available up to $150,000.
There is 2 types of home equity loan, Traditional home equity loan and home equity line of credit.
Continue reading .......click here
Hi Admin,
ReplyDeleteI am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.
My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.
If you are interested then please revert back to me ASAP. If you are not the concerned person then would request to kindly forward the mail to the respective person.
Waiting for your quick and positive reply to come.
Have a great day.
Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com